According to Woman’s Day, here are eight things highly effective workers do:
1. They make it a point to take breaks.
2. They start their day off on the right foot.
3. They make mindful food choices.
4. They keep a flexible to-do list.
5. They use technology with intent.
6. They balance their workload.
7. They put perfectionism in its place.
8. They know how to say "no."
Number to Know
32: Percent of fathers who took care of their kids at least one day a week, according to the U.S. Census Bureau. That’s up from 26 percent in 2002.
Target stopped selling the Kindle e-reader on Mother’s Day. The retailer still sells Kindle accessories, however.